Monday, January 29, 2007

Day 24 - Heading across the Atlantic


Today we started moving away from the US, although at noon today we were only about 225 miles off the coast. As we put the clocks forward an hour tonight we’re obviously moving further east as I write this. It is the start of 7 or 8 slow days with nothing to do but read (or listen to books as most I brought are audio), listen to music, sleep, walk the decks, and tonight we’ll watch some DVDs that I brought with me. Strangely enough this sounds like a good way to pass the week. Perhaps by the end of the week the opinion will have changed.

I took some pictures of the cargo we loaded in Houston today even though the more interesting pieces are below deck in the holds. Of all things – Project #0602 is comprised to two massive heat exchangers bound for Guangzhou University in China.

No comments: