I’m cheating here a little as I’m actually writing this on Jan. 30th which is technically not Day #37 yet. Originally we had been told ‘perhaps’ noon on Wed. as a departure date. This is the first date we get when we clear customs. It’s an estimate of the earliest we could leave and would be most important if we were planning any longer trips (ie. off the ship overnight). Generally it changes to a little later as we get closer. We were discussing it today and couldn’t decide if we wanted more time, or would be happy to leave in the early afternoon. I just overheard, and will confirm later, that we’re not leaving until at least 8pm. It means we have time (without rushing) to go out tomorrow and I can update the blog again. It also means that we won’t sail out during the daylight, which is a shame. Oh well, next stop Antwerp!

No comments:
Post a Comment