Sunday, March 04, 2007

Day 62 - Birthday Party


Again, we slipped into the daily routine of enjoying the nice weather. There is actually a birthday party for two of the crew tomorrow night so I'm going to put a few shots from it together with a few from the other night. The top two shots are of the early preparation - getting the alcohol and soft drinks put on ice, and the two 'chefs' of the evening start the cooking. The bottom two pictures are just the passengers and crew enjoying the evening. They were from the birthday party so I took a lot of shots that night. I agreed not to post any of the karaoke or dancing shots. The crew on board are exceptionally friendly and we've always invited to their birthday parties. I think it's a case of work hard / play hard, as they seem to love these evenings as much as we do.

No comments: