Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 108 - Loading Cargo


As it turns out we did not leave at 7am this morning. We had set the alarm, as we haven't done this passage in daylight yet. It was quite obvious when we got up that we weren't leaving in the morning. Sure enough, we saw the captain at breakfast and he told us that the time had been changed to 7pm. By lunchtime it was changed to 8:30pm. We will only sail to the inner anchorage and drop anchor until the morning. I wasn't sure if this was a safety thing or a tidal thing. If I remember I will ask later on. The sail to Masan is under a day if I remember correctly so we should be in port for Saturday morning. This would be a good thing as the three crewmembers going home have flights in the late afternoon. So we spent the day enjoying the lovely warm sunshine up on the pilot deck, just watching the river and the cargo operations.

No comments: