Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 77 - Reception Room


There has been no more information about the tour in Cai Lan. Our fellow passengers have decided not to go, although we have. Unless the price changes radically we will head into Hanoi. It seems pointless to come all this way and not go ashore. One of the passengers will likely do what she did in Spain - go down the gangplank and back up again. She's an odd person. I can understand not wanting to visit a port, I myself feel that way about Shanghai. I just don't understand the point of simply setting your feet on the ground so you can go home and say you visited Spain. Oh well, I'm sure we're just as odd to her.

The picture today is another one from the Thai temple that we visited. The temple was built to showcase the many forms of religion that they practice. It was built by a local man and brought all kinds of artifacts and exhibits together in one place. Towards the back there was a reception room, used when important visitors came. Seems like there's a visitor today, I'll let you decide if she's important.

No comments: