Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 83 - Free Time on Deck


We both looked outside this morning and decided to go back to bed for a bit. The sun has actually come out, although it's still pretty hazy. I had taken pictures yesterday but today I took a few more and replaced yesterday's picture. The camera is starting to give me real problems, so I really think I'll have to look at getting a new one in China. I'm kind of sorry I didn't do so in Vietnam. I'd been killing time waiting for our guide to buy show tickets and saw one that would have been a good purchase. It's better to purchase something when you don't think you actually need it. Now I suppose I'll end up having to buy something or have no camera at all. The captain hadn't confirmed out pilot time for tomorrow - hopefully it is still tomorrow. I put together a few pictures of our sun deck (pilot deck or cofferdam depending on what you're reading). They were taken sailing up the coast of Vietnam. We're just close enough to Hong Kong at the moment to see planes coming to and from the airport. We're just not close enough to get there! Oh well, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: