We are heading towards Genoa today with today’s picture being taken of (perhaps) the Maritime Alps in France. There’s also a chance it’s of the Imperia province in Italy (also part of the Maritime Alps). And if you look closely – yes – there’s snow on the top of the mountains. Thankfully, we’re not going to those mountains! We might be a little later in than originally expected, although only by an hour. I still think our time might be tight in Genoa (i.e. in too late to do much exploring and out too early tomorrow) but we’ll see. I just thought I’d get this ready now just in case.
If I do get this updated the next update will likely be from Singapore. I’ve kind of lost track when that stop will be, however, the Rickmers’ website will have that information for any interested. There is a stop planned in Thailand just before Singapore so perhaps I’ll get online there as well.
(Just an aside. We did find an internet cafe in Genoa, however, for the first time I was asked for documents. As we are ashore with only a shore pass I did eventually convince them to take my driver's license.)

No comments:
Post a Comment