This morning we found out that we would be leaving about 5pm. The captain asked us to be back on board for 3pm. We talked about it and decided that it left us with too little time to do any real sightseeing. So we decided that we would just take a bit of a walk around the port. Since often they discourage random wandering, for safety reasons, we just walked over to the cantina I was at last night. This would have been a good idea except for the heat. It seemed to be much hotter than it had been yesterday. After we had reached the cantina (in which the air conditioning wasn't keeping up) we decided to just walk back to the ship. It was a nice little stroll, perhaps 45 minutes in all, but it was enough. We were back up on the bridge for sailing out of the harbour, although sailing out was far less complicated than sailing in. When we first came in it was a pretty tight fit and they turned us around before tying up. So for leaving they just had to pull us away from the wharf and after that we sailed out under our own steam.
I couldn't decide between all the pictures I had taken in Thailand, so I'm using one from the elephant show today and will use one from the temple tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment