We docked in Dalian this morning at 10am. The weather really wasn't any better and you could barely see the city. I wasn't feeling particularly well so my mother set off on her own, primarily to have a walk around the port. However, there was a driver from a seaman's club and she and my mother reached an agreement on a short trip to the city. This area is quite new, the city actually being called Dalian 1, and there doesn't seem to be any hope of an internet caf? The afternoon brought rain and this actually cleared up skyline a bit so I took a few pictures. This evening we're planning on joining some of the crew on a trip into town. Well, at least I think it's into town. Traditionally it's usually the closest bar, usually within walking distance. If nothing else it will be interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment