Today’s GPS information actually makes us feel like we’re getting closer to San Diego. It’s Wednesday today and the pilot call is for 4am on Saturday morning (the 5th). We will only have 12-hours of unloading in port however it looks like the port couldn’t be more convenient to the city. I even printed a small map out of Microsoft Streets and Trips, the software I’m using for the overall trip map. So assuming everything goes well we have a plan for Saturday. One of our passengers will disembark in San Diego. The voyage has taken longer than expected and she doesn’t want to wait until Houston. It probably doesn’t help that we will be going to New Orleans before Houston. For us this was good news, even with a later arrival.
Today’s picture is of the bridge. I’ve tried a couple of different shots however they all tend to be a little overexposed because of all of the windows. I keep meaning to try taking one in the evening but so far I haven’t.

No comments:
Post a Comment